<body>

Sel e Chris: Selena e Chris ( ambos ganharam o grammy)





Sunday, July 10, 2005

Selena e Chris ( ambos ganharam o grammy)










  • Selena



"We got up and we screamed. It was the pre-telecast part of the awards and there was maybe like 10 of us sitting in one row towards the back of the place, showed up kinda late. Like always, I'm always late for everything and they announced uh me as the winner and I was like oh my God and we all stood and we screamed and I was wearing this like crystal beaded gown and I remember going down, cause it's kind of on a slant, and thinking gee Selena if you fall..you are gonna be so embarrased don't fall cause it had like this fishtail in the back of it and I was trying to be all cool walking up there, but it was great and thinking back now...it's just an experience I will never forget."

"So you can imagine how I felt when they called out my name. I cried in the back. It was just a great feeling."

ps: tradução em breve

  • Chris

"Sobre ter ganho o grammy:"É sempre agradável ganhar prêmios, como Grammy latino. Mas ganhar o respeito da indústria musical significa que eles reconhecem que trabalhei muito no álbum Ressurection. Sempre é muito bom receber prêmios. Para mim a melhor coisa é tocar ao vivo nos palcos em frente ao público. Quando toco ao vivo e vejo o publico cantando comigo, sempre me emociono. Isso para mim é o maior prêmio."

Por Joe Alfaro em 2002

Traduzida e publicada por Raquel Alencar



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home